Directory: 3d molecular modeling software
Requirements:Windows, Linux and Mac OS
License:Protein Explorer is free software.
Web Site:Home Page
Protein Explorer is free software for visualizing the three-dimensional structures of protein, DNA, and RNA macromolecules, and their interactions and binding of ligands, inhibitors, and drugs. It is arguably the easiest-to-use software of its kind. It is suitable for high school and college students (ages 16 years and older), yet it is also widely used by graduate students and researchers.
Protein Explorer 2.80 free download
- Benchware 3D Explorer 2.6 free download and reviews
- Ramachandran Plot Explorer 1.0 free download and reviews
- Jmol v. 12.0 free download and reviews
- Chromatogram Explorer 3.0 free download and reviews
- VisProt3DS 2.0 free download and reviews